Banking Use Case Innovation Lab
Providing banking, insurance and lending services by ensuring safety, security, reliability and interoperability, at competitive costs through multiple delivery channels is a challenging task. The Banking Use Case Innovation Lab provides opportunities and resources for developing customised Applications and test setups using emerging and innovative technologies.
The objectives of the centre include:
- Explore innovative solutions in banking, insurance and lending services
- Provide guidance to Banks and Financial Institutions to incorporate new models, frameworks, best practices and new innovative technologies
- Provide testing environment for BFSI sector in innovative solutions.
- Conduct training programmes, workshops and conferences on Innovative and Emerging Technologies
- Provides practical skills with hands-on lab experiments on a testing platform.
Work Proposed to be carried out
- Post Quantum Cryptography
- Mobile Application Usability vs Security Model