- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, in 2020
- M.E. in Computer Science and Engineering from Jadavpur University, in 2011
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering from Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, in 2009.
- Information Security
- Practice-oriented Provable Security
- Worked as Postdoctoral Researcher in University of St Gallen from June 2021 to Dec 2022
- Worked as Visiting Scientist in ISI Kolkata from Apr 2021 to Jul 2021
- Worked as Postdoctoral Researcher in University of Limoges from Sept 2019 to Mar 2021
- Software Engineer-II in Citrix R&D India pvt. Ltd. July 2011 to July 2012
- External Reviewer: IEEE-IT 2022, COMPJ 2021, AMC 2020, JISA 2020.
- External Sub-reviewer: AsiaCCS2023, CCS 2022, DCC 2020, PROVSEC 2020, CANS 2020, ASIACRYPT 2020, PKC 2019, LATINCRYPT 2017, INDOCRYPT 2017, ICISS 2017, INDOCRYPT 2016, PROVSEC 2014, SAC 2013, IWSEC 2013
- IACR Membership
- Sanjit Chatterjee, Manish Kesarwani, Jayam Modi, Sayantan Mukherjee, Shravan Kumar Parshuram Puria, and Akash Shah. “Secure and Efficient Wildcard Search over Encrypted Data”. In IJIS, 20(2):199 – 244, issn 1615-5270 of LNCS. April, 2021.