- Ph. D. in Computer Science and Engineering from Pondicherry University in 2013
- M. Tech. in Computer Science and Technology from Andhra University in 2006
- B. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from JNTUH, Warangal in 2003.
- Cloud Computing
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Internet of Things
- Operating System and Programming Languages
- Secure Computing
- Internet Technologies
- Object Oriented Programming
- Working as Assistant Professor in IDRBT since May 2014
- Worked as Assistant Professor in FST, IFHE, Hyderabad from August 2013 – April 2014
- Worked as Assistant Professor in VIFCET, JNTUH, Hyderabad from July 2012 - July 2013.
Executive Education Offered in the Areas of
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Big Data and Cloud Computing Challenges
- G. Jaya Rao, from August 2016 onwards, Cloud Computing for Banks
- Syam Kumar Pasupuleti, Subramanian Ramalingam, Rajkumar Buyya, "An Efficient and Secure Privacy-Preserving Approach for Outsourced Data of Resource Constrained Mobile Devices in Cloud Computing", Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Elsevier, Vol. 64, pp.11-22, 2016
- Syam Kumar Pasupuleti, "Effective and Secure Data Storage in Multi-Cloud Storage Architectures", International Journal of Information and Communication Technology (Accepted), InderScience Publications, 2015
- P. Syam Kumar, Marie Stanislas Ashok, Thamizh Selvam. D , Subramanian. R, "A Publicly Verifiable Dynamic Secret Sharing Protocol for Secure and Dependable Data Storage in Cloud Computing", International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing(IJCAC), IGI Global Publications,Vol.2(3), July-September 2012, pp.1-25, ISSN: 2156-1826
- P. Syam Kumar, R. Subramanian, "RSA-based Dynamic Public Audit Service for Integrity Verification of Data Storage in Cloud Computing using Sobol Sequence" Security, Privacy and Trust, International Journal of Cloud Computing (IJCC), InderScience Publications, Vol. 1, No.2/3, pp.167-200, ISSN (Online): 2043-9997, 2012
- P. Syam Kumar, R. Subramanian, "An Efficient and Secure Protocol for Ensuring Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing," International Journal of Computer Science Issues(IJCSI), Vol. 8, Issue 6, November 2011
- Syam Kumar, R. Subramanian, "Homomorpic Distributed Verification Ptorotocol for Ensuring Data Storage in Cloud Computing," Information Journal, Vol. 14, No.10, pp.3465-3476, October 2011, ISSN: 1343-4500 ISSN: 1694-0814.
- Anirudha Pratap Singh and Syam Kumar Pasupuleti, "Optimized Public Auditing and Data Dynamics for Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing" (Accepted), 6th International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communications (ICACC-2016),2016
- Aditya Ranjan Malviya, Syam Kumar Pasupuleti, "On Security of Data Storage in Cloud Computing via Exact Regenerating Code," Proc. Of IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication & Automation (ICCCA), Noida, pp. 577-583, May 15-16 2015
- Sandeep Kumar, Syam Kumar Pasupuleti, "Secure and Efficient Design and Implementation of Out-of-Band Storage Virtualization," Proc. of IEEE international conference on Advanced Computing Conference, Bangalore, pp.1021-1025, June 12-13 2015
- Sorab Bhagat, Syam Kumar Pasupuleti, "Simulated Raindrop Algorithm to Mitigate DDoS Attacks in Cloud Computing," Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computer and Communication Technology 2015 (ICCCT '15), ACM, pp. 412-418
- Sasidher Chemisetty, Syam Kumar Pasupuleti, "LT -Hitchhiker's XOR framework for Cloud Storage Systems", IEEE INDICON-15, New Delhi, pp.1-6,2015
- P. Syam Kumar, R. Subramanian and D. Thamizh Selvam, "An Efficient Distributed Verification Protocol for Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing, Proceedings of The IEEE 2nd International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking and Security- (ADCONS '13), December 15 – 17 2013, NITK, Surathkal, India, 2013.
Click for CV
Back to Faculty Page