- Design, Modelling, Security Analysis of Systems including Operating Systems, Payment Protocols and Mobile Apps.
- Ph.D. (Computer Science), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.
- Microsoft Research India Rising Star 2011
- Infosys Fellow 2003-2006
- A Decentralized Information-flow Securing Method for Multilevel Security and Privacy Domains; R. K. Shyamasundar, N. V. Narendra Kumar - filed with United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), October 2014.
- Worked as Senior Project Research Scientist, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai
- Worked as Research Scientist, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, 2015 – 2016
- Was a Visiting Fellow, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, 2014
- Worked as Assistant Professor in C.R.Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science, Hyderabad, 2012 – 2013.
Click for CV
Back to Faculty Page