IDRBT, the premier institution of Banking Technology, invites applications for the IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme – 2015 (Summer Internship).
The IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme (IPTS) offers internship opportunities for students pursuing their third / fourth year B.Tech. and Post Graduation in highly reputed Institutions to carry out various projects in the area of Banking Technology during their summer break. The specifics of the scheme, which is aimed at providing exposure to emerging young talent in the niche area of Banking Technology, is as under:
- The Institute may offer Project Traineeships to students pursuing their B.Tech. (after completion of a minimum of two years of studies) and Post Graduation in the areas of Computer Science, Information Technology and Banking Technology, in highly reputed Institutions such as IITs, IIMs, IIITs, Central Universities, ISB, BITS, and similar Institutions
- These Project Traineeships are meant for carrying out a Project in the area of Banking Technology only. The minimum duration of the Project has to be two months
- The details of the Projects being offered during the Summer of 2015 can be downloaded from here
- Students from the above Institutions may apply to the Institute for Project Traineeship
- The Application for the IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme – 2015 should include:
- A signed covering letter from the candidate applying for the IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme 2015 and clearly indicating the name of the specific Project that they would like to carry out (from among the list available here)
- A detailed CV of the candidate
- A letter of recommendation from their respective Institution on the official letterhead signed by the Head of the Department / Faculty / Officer of the Institution where the student is studying
- The Application covering all the three above-mentioned requirements in the above-mentioned order may be sent to the IDRBT (preferably as a single .pdf file to the email ID mentioned below). The originals may be submitted at the time of joining IDRBT, if selected
- The Institute will scrutinize the applications received and based on the credentials, the Institute may consider offering Projects. The selected candidates shall be informed by the Institute.
- The Institute pays a stipend of INR 7,000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand only) per month to the selected Project Trainees. In addition, the Institute provides the following facilities to the Project trainees
- Free Shared Accommodation Facility at the Institute's Quarters at Begumpet, Hyderabad
- Free Lunch and Dinner Facility in the Institute's Canteen
- Library Facility during the working hours of the Institute
- There shall be continuous monitoring of the Project by the Faculty / Project Guide and the Institute would evaluate the progress/benefits/deliverables, etc., of the Project
- On completion of the Project, the Trainee shall make a presentation on the Project and its deliverables.
- The Project Trainee shall also submit a report / working prototype / model to the Institute's Library
- These projects would be evaluated by the Institute, and the three Best Projects would get a cash prize of INR 10,000/-, INR 8,000/- and INR 6,000/- respectively
- IDRBT shall be free to use all the research and academic output as may be appropriately decided by the Institute
Applications for the IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme 2015 may be sent so as to reach the Institute latest by MARCH 02, 2015 to the following address/e-mail:
IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme (IPTS)
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
Castle Hills, Road No.1,
Masab Tank, Hyderabad-57.
Phones: +91- 40-2329 4000; Fax: +91-40-23535157