The Institute offers internship opportunities for students pursuing their graduation and post graduation in highly reputed Institutions to carry out various projects in the area of Banking Technology during their summer and winter breaks under the aegis of the "IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme". The specifics of the scheme, which is aimed at providing exposure to emerging young talent in the niche area of Banking Technology, is as under:
- The Institute may offer Project Traineeships to students pursuing their graduation (after completion of a minimum of two years of studies) and post graduation in the areas of Computer Science and Information Technology in highly reputed Institutions such as IITs, IIMs, IIITs, Central Universities, ISB, BITS and similar Institutions.
- These Project Traineeships are meant for carrying out a Project in the area of Banking Technology only. The minimum duration of the Project has to be two months.
- Students from the above Institutions may apply to the Institute for Project Traineeship. Based on their credentials, the Institute may consider offering them projects.
- Such candidates may send their detailed CV along with a letter of recommendation from their respective Institution and apply to IDRBT.
- The Institute will scrutinize the applications received and the candidates selected shall be informed by the Institute.
- The deliverables from the project are decided at the time of offering the Project Traineeship itself.
- The Institute pays a stipend of Rs.7,000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand only) per month to the selected Project Trainees. In addition, the Institute provides the following facilities to the Project trainees:
- Free Shared Accommodation Facility at the Institute's Quarters at Begumpet.
- Free Lunch and Dinner Facility in the Institute's Canteen.
- Library Facility during the working hours of the Institute.
- There shall be continuous monitoring of the Project by the Faculty / Project Guide and the Institute would evaluate the progress/benefits, etc of Project.
- On completion of the Project, the Trainee shall make a presentation on the Project.
- The Project Trainee shall also submit a report / working prototype / model to the Institute's Library.
- IDRBT shall be free to use all the research and academic output as may be appropriately decided by the Institute.
Interested candidates may please apply for the IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme 2016, latest by March 14, 2016 enclosing the following:
- A Detailed CV
- Letter of Recommendation from their respective Institution
- Clearly mentioning the number and name of the project they are interested in, from among the list of projects being offered by the Institute during the summer of 2016, which can be accessed here - Project List.
The applications may be sent by e-mail to:
IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme (IPTS)
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
Castle Hills, Road No.1,
Masab Tank, Hyderabad-57.
Phones: +91- 40-23534000/4999; Fax: +91-40-23535157